Saturday, June 19, 2010

talk of the town

hot topic for singapore
beside world cup
city harvest church...

i still rem the time Sun Ho became a singer
what a big fuss was made
esp when she when US
it become worst with all the skimpy clothes

i use to dislike her
partially cox i dun agree with ways
is done at the church
but
when i went to listen of her new songs
it isn't that bad



No matter how good she is
just because she a pastor wife
she can only do specific things
wear specific clothing

Stereotyping...
More common in our traditional country
Next when is my turn to find a FT job
guess i be stereotype too bah

WHATEVER
i have been thru all this year
doing things i am never expect to do
so what is another challenge

P.S: Thanks daddy n Wp for telling me
what you all think bout me...
daddy still know me the best =)
promise will not push myself over the limit

LUV ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment