Friday, October 22, 2010

suay day

what a suay day at work yesterday was
delivery slam
(honestly think was becox of the haze, cox everyone else delivery very busy too)
2 new rider can freaking lose their way
stupid phone ringing non stop!
have to keep apologizing to customer
*pray pray no delivery complain*
*pretty please*
lucky there is good customer that made my day too

while all this is happening
edward came audit =(
i instantly feel like killing myself
delivery non stop from 10am
he still fail my audit
still kana say by boss...
lucky edward seem like a nice guy
help me push up my result
if not will be a 60%
*really can die instantly*

after all this thought that the end
realise ordering never do
have to go borrow things
hope the things we borrow will last

P.s: I have only 2 hands 1 head
if you trust me, know me well enough
you will have to know i did my best le
*blame me for the outside food and nametab, is my fault*
haix...
appreciate the apologize...
at least made me feel slightly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment