Monday, July 13, 2009

moments of thoughts

Had some idiotic people spoiling my days last week and sadly to say i was affected by it. Such drop the details here as i am fine after talking to my dear friends. Thanks so much to Gerri, Zee and Eugene. Talking to you guys open up my minds in different ways as you all will give me different reactions. I am glad to have you all in my life ^_^ I know i need to grow stronger and not be so emotional sometimes. I also know that i tend to over reacted at the exact moment of time when things happen. I do not like the way i do things sometime at the moment of time but it is already much better than last time. I hope to try to change it even more. I wan a better florence which will make a even better friend and a future better girlfriend.

Happy stuff this week is that i finally got my psp and i love it so much. I love the colour, the game that i can play on it. Currently addicted to rock band unplugged and loco roco. I now have a band that have four band mates that look like Gerri, Zee, Alicia and me. Yeah!!!

P.s: In youth we learn, in old we understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment