Saturday, July 4, 2009

out for Ice age!!!

Head out for lunch with gerri before my work on wed. Actually wanted to have buffet but we change our mind due to the time constraint. We then decide to have teppiyaki at sakae in PS. It was really nice and was cheap since we order the promotion set.










My favorite is the scallop and the tofu. It is really nice and i could not finish the nice garlic rice as i was very full!! Hee, pictures abit blur as i forgot to bring my camera out that day.
While waiting for our movie to start, went to foodcourt to have a drink. My eyebag is really becoming more and more obvious already. Time to sleep more. Before i forget to mention, i saw this while waiting for bus at my house area. It is real nice and in total i saw it twice already. I also get to see my favourite mini cooper often at my house area. I have to work hard to own one of it myself. The first thing to do now is to start learning to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment