Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For you woodhead....

I finally got the answer i wanted... I know that you are the same woodhead i know and still do not know i like you. I have decided to let you go in my heart, i just need to know that you are happy. Whether anot to let you know that i like you, that i am still deciding. Maybe when i hide this truth until i cannot breathe anymore than i will chose to let you know. At least i still have all the memories with me :)

It's when I’m standing six feet away from you and not being able to find the words to tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you… that I just want to scream to the whole room that I’m still in love with you. It’s when I’m sitting alone with the phone in my hand, dialing your number and just hanging up… that I would trade a thousand tomorrows for just one yesterday. It’s when I’m really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you’re the only one who knew me at all. It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night, and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment. It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in this world is meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment