Tuesday, June 23, 2009

busy day tmlo...

Due to my off from tuition from the weekends, i will be very busy tmlo. Have tuition at bukit merah in the morning, come home for lunch and follow with tuition at toa payoh. If i have time i also need to buy something before my work at far east. Ahhh... i am running out of time and yet the things i need is not brought yet. I hate it when things do not go according to my plan (virgo character) but i am trying to not get so work up when it happen. Trying hard to make me a better person by learning from experience. I will not totally change as this way i will not be the florence you guys know. Time to sleep, if not i will fall alsleep at work as there is so little customer this few days.

P.s: Some of the best lessons learn is through past mistake, the air of the past is the wisdom of the future.

1 comment: