Thursday, June 11, 2009

thx pees!! luv u all!!!

i finally decided to blog but i forgotten my password for my old blog. Therefore, I started this new blog, forgetting him and everything that does not make me happy. I love my life now, working hard and playing hard. My holiday is getting better and better :) Looking forward to the end of my holiday, holiday to redang with gerri, gz and maybe zee and holiday to genting with my gi na. Althought we are just travelling to malaysia but the most important thing is the people around me, i know i will enjoy the trip.

In this first post, the most important thing is to thanks my friends and family who cheer me up or simply just make me feel happy around them. My mummy and daddy for being such good parents, Gerri for always being there for me, Eugene for helping me think right, Guan Zhao for keep reminding me, All my Gi Na (Zee, Shi Xian, Kales, Boon Yan, Jia Qi) for just able to make me happy around you all, Danny and Kian Meng for being concern and all of my other great friends! I love you all so much!!!! My life will not be this great without you! Thanks for everything! Hee!!

P.s: What we do for ourselves, dies with us. What we do for others in the world, remain immortal.

1 comment: