Monday, June 29, 2009

I am freaking piss!!!

I am so freaking piss at work today. I was scold by J why did i close the garlic bread machine so early as they will have to help me bake the bread. I use to not close the machine so early but the washer will come and nag me for them, like i do not want to go home early. What the fuck they want be to do? No matter what i do i feel that i am always wrong. Is like i already close very late compare to others already and why do she have to fucking chose me to say. I am really freaking piss with everyone in the store. Even i do not know what wrong with some of my staff, i always have to do all the things. At the moment, i really feel like just be someone irresponsible and not go to work next week. However, i will feel damm guilty, so still have to go to work. I really dun feel the motivation at work anymore. I am sad... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment