Thursday, June 11, 2009

someone spoilt my mood yesterday, idiotic!!

It was suppose to be a happy day since gerri, gz and me went to check out the price for redang trip. This means that the redang trip will happen and I had a fun time with them like I always do. However, i was feeling very tired as it is only the second day at work after two whole months. While i was watching my fav. show criminal minds someone came to talk to me on msn.

He just accuse me out of no where for wat happen between me and g. Like what the hell, since you know from him just ask what exactly happen from him. Why do you have to come and disturb me with all this rubbish? You say that he is heartbroken that why you do not dare to ask him, what rubbish is this!!! Please get the right idea before asking, why cant you think whether i will be sad. Ask me why i got a change of heart and watever, watever, even when i tell you is he initiate the break still ask me why i do not like him anymore. I was so damm piss off, i tried to be nice and still talk nicely to him. I regretted ah!!!!!!! Should have just flare up ah but it is just my character. I am still very pek chek althought this stuff happen yesterday!! If u wan blame me just get the hell out of my life lar, he so perfect then just go talk to him, i do not mind. Such not let such a person to spoil my mood, i shall think of happy things.

P.s: Hahaha, just letting my anger out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment